İkinci el veya sıfır ürünleri ister alın isterseniz satış yaparak kazanç sağlayın.
Yepyeni bir platform olan uygulamamız ikinci el ve sıfır ürün sektöründe giderek büyüyor. Sizde
yerinizi şimdiden burada alın!
UYGULAMAMIZI ŞİMDİ İNDİRİN!
I will sell a brand new graphics card. It's model GEFORCE RTX 3090 (24GB). My mother is in the hospital, I need a lot of money for treatment, so I want to urgent sell graphics cards.
If someone is willing to buy the card, do it the way I say. I can't stay online all the time, so I can't replay any of your messages. Because I'm in the hospital with my mother, to see and hear her.
Sorry for not replying. If you want to get the card, do what I say, you will get the card in your house.
You first need to pay 20% in Bitcoin Wallet, then the Delivery Man on this site will go to your home and explain the graphics card to you. Then give the remaining 80% payment to him (hand to cash).
Please believe me, I need a lot of money. I can't get help from any of my relatives. You send 20% dollars to Bitcoin Wallet. After sending the payment, Send your bitcoin email and home address by message.
Don't worry, You will receive a graphics card within 24 hours. Delivery boy of this site, go to your house and hand over. I will sell the card to the first payer. Those who pay later will be refunded.
As long as you can see this post, you will think that the graphics card is not sold yet. You will get a graphics card with warranty paper, now it is 23 months.
Bitcoin Wallet Address: 352eQ4xjSJxfkfeRx35ssbxzhYoixpFYjx
0 Ürün Var